AIM CellSparc360 CoEnzyme Q10 supplement
AIM CellSparc 360™ combines coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) with tocotrienols and fish oil to make a complete circulatory product.
CoQ10 is the spark that manufactures energy at the cellular level, and its relation to cardiovascular health has been studied for years. Tocotrienols are a type of vitamin E and are proving to have health benefits. Recent research indicates that tocotrienols may have 40 to 60 times more antioxidant ability than vitamin E and work to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Fish oil provides a fat-soluble substance to carry the CoQ10 and also helps to maintain cardiovascular health.
Benefits of CellSparc 360
Features of CellSparc 360
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy triglyceride levels
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain gum health
- Increases energy production at the cellular level
- Potent antioxidant
- Quick absorption into the bloodstream
- More than six years of safe and beneficial use
by AIM Members
- Unique formula contains 60 mg of coenzyme
Q10, 100 mg of tocotrienols, and 240 mg of
fish oil per softgel capsule
- Japanese source of coenzyme Q10
- Coenzyme Q10 derived from a plant source
- No harsh solvents used in coenzyme Q10 extraction process
- Softgel delivery system means quicker absorption
How to use CellSparc 360
Take about 1-2 softgel capsules each day. It is recommended that you take these capsules with meals. The fish oil will dilute and help improve the absorption of the coenzyme Q10. Feeling the health benefits of CellSparc can come immediately for some users, but for others results start to be noticed after six to eight weeks.
CellSparc lasts about three years, unopened. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
For more information, please visit these pages:
Detailed Product Information about CellSparc 360
Frequently Asked Questions about CellSparc 360
If you have any questions, please send an email to
AIM This Way
510 SE 5th Ave #908
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.