AIM Veggie D for savory tasting Vitamin D
click to zoom in
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Add to cart to see special price
Veggie D features an all-natural, vegetable source of vitamin D2 from shiitake and button mushrooms. This whole-food delivery of vitamin D combines lycopene-rich tomatoes and twelve other vegetables for a savory whole food. The benefits of a unique, whole-food, vegan-sourced vitamin D2 greatly outweigh a common vitamin D3 that is derived from sheep’s wool.
Benefits of Veggie D
Features of Veggie D
- Unique, wholefood, vegan sourced vitamin D
- Beta-glucan, chitin-glucan for cholesterol reduction and immunity
- Glucosamine for joints and wound healing
- Chitosan for weight loss plus other mineral and flavonoids
- Supports bone health and is complimentary
- Provides 126 percent of Recommended Daily Intake of Vitamin D
- Mixes well into soups, sauces, and other foods
for added nutrition
- Whole-food source of vitamin D2 and lycopene
- Each serving contains 500 IU of vitamin D2
- Each serving contains 3.3 mg of lycopene
- Can be mixed with all AIM products
- All ingredients are derived from natural sources
- No artificial colors or preservatives
- AIM-certified gluten-free
How to use Veggie D
Take two capsules per day with food to supply 1,000 IU
of vitamin D.
Best taken with food or the AIM Garden Trio®,
CalciAIM®, or AIMega® (for better absorption of
fat-soluble vitamin D).
For more information, please visit these pages:
Detailed Product Information about Veggie D
Frequently Asked Questions about Veggie D
If you have any questions, please send an email to
AIM This Way
510 SE 5th Ave #908
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.