AIM Herbal Fiberblend
AIM Herbal Fiberblend
Herbal Fiberblend is a digestive health, dietary
supplement. A unique combination of psyllium fiber and
herbs provides a cleansing effect on the body.
Fiber has long been recognized as one of the best
food macronutrients for maintaining bowel regularity
and preventing constipation. Consuming fiber reduces
transit time and results in a more thorough evacuation
of waste. It is thought to improve all aspects of colon
In 2002, the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute
of Medicine established an adequate intake (AI) recommendation for total daily fiber intake. For adults who are
50 years of age and younger, the AI recommendation
for total fiber intake is 38 grams per day for men and
25 grams per day for women. For adults over 50 years of
age, the recommendation is 30 grams per day for men
and 21 grams per day for women. Knowing the amount
you need is a good place to start, but a study from the
University of Southern California found that more than
90 percent of Americans do not get the recommended
fiber amount. Additionally, the 2010 Dietary Guideline
for Americans listed fiber as a nutrient of concern.
Herbal Fiberblend Benefits and Features
How to use Herbal Fiberblend
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Helps promote regular bowel movements
- Detoxifies—removes toxins from the body
- Reduces transit time—provides more thorough evacuation of waste
- Water-soluble fiber helps maintain healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Contains psyllium and cleansing herbs
- Provides 5 grams of fiber per 7 g serving
- Simple, one-step detoxification product
Since most people consume less than the daily
recommended fiber intake, new users should
begin taking a lesser amount where noted.
- Powder: Take 1 tablespoon of powder per day.
New users should take 1 teaspoon twice
per day for the first 2 weeks.
- Capsules: Take 3 capsules twice per day for
the first 2 weeks, then 6 capsules twice per day
- Use daily for three months and then as
- Add Herbal Fiberblend powder to 8 ounces
(240 ml) of water or juice. Apple juice is a
- Maintain adequate daily hydration.
- Take Herbal Fiberblend one hour before or 30
minutes after taking BarleyLife®, Just Carrots®
- Exposure to psyllium dust and black walnut
hulls may create a sensitivity resulting in an
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool,
dry, dark place (70-75 F; 20-24 C). Do not
For more information, click here:
Herbal Fiberblend datasheet
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.