AIM Peak Endurance
AIM Peak Endurance
Peak Endurance is a dietary supplement that delivers an oral source of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
combined with six electrolytes, six B vitamins and vitamin C in a blueberry-açai flavored, energy-drink powder.
Most sports drinks contain sodium, potassium and
chloride only. Peak Endurance provides all six major
electrolytes, so it also includes calcium, phosphorous and
Calcium regulates nerve impulse transmission, aids
in smooth and skeletal muscle contraction and plays a
central role in the synthesis and breakdown of muscle
and liver glycogen. Calcium and phosphorous are two
electrolytes inversely related in the blood, so it is good
to take them together. When calcium levels are high,
phosphorous levels are low and vice versa.
Magnesium is a key component of more than 300
enzymes that include ATPase and an enzyme involved
in the metabolism of muscle glucose and glucogenesis.
B vitamins have been shown to increase metabolism,
maintain healthy skin and muscle tone, enhance immune
and nervous system function and promote cell growth
and division. B vitamins are water-soluble and are
dispersed throughout the body. They must be replenished every day.
Peak Endurance Benefits and Features
How to use Peak Endurance
- Elevates ATP levels in cells, blood and tissues
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Stimulates blood flow to peripheral sites
- Supports cardiovascular and
- Improves muscle growth, strength and
recovery for peak athletic performance
- Boosts mental acuity and memory
- Contains six of the B vitamins essential to
metabolism: B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12
- Each scoop or single serving of Peak Endurance
contains 200 mg of PEAK ATP®.
- Pre-workout: Mix two rounded scoops (16.66 g) with
12 oz of water. Best taken 30 minutes to 1 hour before
- Maintenance Serving: Mix one rounded scoop (8.33 g)
with 10 to 20 oz of water twice daily. Best taken in the
morning and afternoon.
- Children ages 8 to 16 (60 lbs or above): Mix 2
teaspoons (6 g) with 8 to 16 oz of water once daily.
Not recommended for children under age 8.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry,
dark place: 70-75 F (20-24 C). Do not refrigerate.
- If pregnant or nursing, please consult a health care
practitioner. Not recommended for children under
For more information, click here:
AIM Peak Endurance datasheet
click to zoom in
300 Grams Powder
Add to cart to see special price
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.