RediBeets is a whole-food, beetroot juice powder concentrate. We process cold to preserve the natural collection of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytonutrients and enzymes.
For the past three or four centuries, beetroots have
been thought to be beneficial for the detoxification of
the liver. The exact mechanism by which beets support
the liver remains unknown; however, theories suggest
that they effectively limit fat deposits in the liver, probably because of their high concentration of betaine.
Betaine is often referred to as the lipotropic factor
because of this ability to help the liver process fats. Betaine is known to lessen inflammation, and it also plays a
role in reducing homocysteine. High levels of homocysteine are associated with poor cardiovascular health.
RediBeets Benefits and Features
How to use RediBeets
- Helps to boost nitric oxide levels in the body
- Provides powerful antioxidants that can prevent free radical formation
- Cleansing and detoxifying for the body
- May improve circulation
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure
- Decreases fatigue by reducing lactic acid buildup
- Has cardio and neuro health benefits
- Promotes fast, full recovery
- Tested pesticide-free
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners or colors
- Eliminates the task of juicing
Suggested Serving of RediBeets for Athletes:
- Take 1 teaspoon (4 g) with 4 oz (120 ml) of water or
juice. Take twice per day. Best taken on an empty
- Mix with water, juice or AIM Garden TrioŽ.
- Mix up to 4 teaspoons (16 g) with 10 oz
(300 ml) of water. Take once daily, one
to two hours prior to an activity.
- Drink RediBeets juice immediately after mixing
it. Best taken 30 minutes before or 2 hours after
a meal. To receive the greatest absorption of
nutrients, take AIM Herbal FiberblendŽ
one hour before or 30 minutes after
- Use within 60 days of opening. In hot,
humid environments, store in a freezer.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a
cool, dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate.
For more information, click here:
click to zoom in
8.8 oz Powder
Add to cart to see special price
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.