GinkgoSense for memory and vision health is a dietary
supplement that can support mental concentration and
filter blue light waves.
Mental acuity is known as the sharpness of the mind.
Memory, focus, concentration and understanding are
the main elements when evaluating mental acuity. These
elements are valued by all age groups whether youre a
college student studying for your next exam or a senior
citizen focused on maintaining a sharp mind in your
Stress can affect mental acuity. Cortisol is a hormone
that our body releases during stressful periods. At high
levels, it can wear down our brains ability to function.
Even consistent, low-stress levels can lead to exhaustion
and fatigue. Stress can kill brain cells. Chronic stress
can shrink the prefrontal cortex, the area of the brain
responsible for memory and learning.
GinkgoSense Benefits and Features
How to use GinkgoSense
- Helps to maintain memory, concentration and mental clarity
- Helps maintain mental acuity
- Improves neuroplasticity
- Supports healthy vision
- Improves the filtration of blue light
- Helps to maintain blood flow to the extremities
- Standardized extracts for consistent results
- Synergistic effect ingredients work together to improve each other
- Vegan formula
- Take 2 capsules daily. Best taken
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
Consult a health care practitioner prior
to use if taking anti-coagulant/antiplatelet, diabetes, or high blood
pressure medications or if you have an
autoimmune disease. Ashwagandha may
stimulate the production of thyroid hormones.
- Not recommended for children.
- Close tightly after opening and store in a
cool, dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For more information, click here:
For a mobile-friendly ordering experience, please visit our affiliate: good4health.com
If you have any questions, please send an email to
Product prices and charges are subject to change without notice.
AIM products are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, mitigate or prevent a disease or illness. Results may vary per person.